FAQs | FORMS | TESTIMONIALS | FEES & PAYMENTS | BROCHURE | FREE CONSULTATION
• Do you feel trapped in your job or career and want to make a change?
• Are you unemployed, underemployed or underperforming your sales goals, and want to increase your income?
• Are you unhappy in your relationship or marriage, and feel stuck?
• Are you in treatment for depression, anxiety or recovery from chemical dependence, and need more practical support?
• Are you recently divorced or widowed and struggling to put your life back together?
• Are you in severe personal, financial, medical or professional crisis, and don't know where to turn?
What is transitional coaching?
Transitional coaching is a short-term intervention designed to help individuals who are stuck, unfulfilled, underperforming or in crisis in their personal and/or professional life. This is accomplished through a collaborative process of self assessment and discovery, goal setting and attainment, and, ultimately, conscious, deliberate movement toward greater overall fulfillment.
In each session, the client chooses the focus of conversation, while the coach listens and contributes observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves the client toward action. Coaching accelerates the client's progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on where the client is now and what s/he will need to do to get where s/he wants to be in the future.
What are common outcomes of transitional coaching?
Although outcomes vary depending on the agenda of individual clients, some common outcomes include:
- Reduction in emotional blocks and self-sabotaging behavior
- Greater self-awareness and clarity of purpose
- Better time and task management, and organizational skills
- More results-oriented planning and decision making
- Enhanced motivation and productivity, and
- Increased income
- More balance between personal and professional endeavors
- Improved inter-personal communication skills
- Greater overall fulfillment